You have several ways to encourage drivers to accept rides.
- Set drivers priority:
Drivers priority have to be set up manually, for instance if a driver refuses several rides, you may decrease his priority.
To do so,
- In the list of drivers, you could set quickly drivers priorities. A driver with a Priority 1 will receive priority rides versus a driver with a Priority 5.
- Then, in your settings : Preference > Office > Others > Dispatch > Balance revenue > Prioritize drivers with lower revenue for live rides > Select "Highest priority".
2. Add a "perso" ride on the planning of the driver when he refuses a ride:
If you activate the option, drivers who have refused rides, a "perso" ride of 5 - 10 minutes will appear on their planning. The system won't send ride again to them during a short period.
- Preference > Office > Others > dispatch > general > Penalize drivers following a ride cancellation or refusal
3. Do not display the client's price, and/or the drop-off address:
You may select what the driver will see on his app. So you can "hide" to him, the client price / drop off address / driver net price. You may also show the price ride once the driver has accepted the ride.
To do so,
- Drivers > Drivers > Others > Driver's app settings